Temporary exhibition centre
Exhibitions, trade fairs, shows, conferences, entertainment, concerts…
Event spaces, the exhibition centre is as much a place to meet and chat as it is as a dynamic hub contributing to the influence of cities and regions.
GL events temporary exhibition centres are perfectly adapted to the unique nature of these projects.
CASE STUDIES: SYDNEY Exhibition Centre - 2014 > 2017
Context of the project: Construction project of the new Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre (SCEC) for 2017. Need to host exhibitions, events, shows and major conferences during the construction of the SCEC.
- Signature of the contract in June 2013
- Design, installation and maintenance of 20,000m² of temporary structures
- Installation of an infrastructure divided into 4 connected halls: 3 months.
- Roof and pillars lifted by four 240-ton cranes. Duration of the operation: 8 hours
- Dismantling and removal of infrastructure early 2017