Academic sites, universities are places of teaching and learning. As a result, they require a comfortable infrastructure appropriate for hosting students. Unlike a traditional classroom, a university lecture theatre can accommodate several hundred students.
CASE STUDIES: Jean Jaurès University - Toulouse - 2014
Context of the project: Creation of two 19 to 24-month temporary lecture theatres (750 seats).
- NV65 classified building structure
- 50mm rockwool insulating cladding
- Reinforced sound insulation to walls and roof
- Thermal insulation
- Smoke outlet
- Reuse of existing furniture
- Podium adapted to existing furniture
- Reversible climate control
- Lighting and electrical distribution
- Video, sound, light
- Laying of high footfall carpet tiles